TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR IN-PERSON VISITS
Before you schedule an In-Person Visit, please review the above policies, which can vary depending on the area that you plan to enter and visit in. These conditions ensure the safety of our residents, guests, and staff. In addition to these policies, visitors will be screened for symptoms associated w COVID (we have a list), asked if they have been in a location or with anyone in the last 14-days positive for COVID, and if they’ve been around anyone with symptoms or presumed symptoms of COVID.
To help us keep our residents and staff safe, please Immediately report back to us if any guest becomes COVID positive any time within 7 days of their visit inside the facility.
PROTOCOLS FOR OUR STAFF
Following guidance from the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC), Lucy Corr has implemented the following precautions for our staff:
- Our staff members are being monitored for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Staff members have been educated on the process of self-reporting. If you have known exposure to COVID-19, immediately let your supervisor know.
- We are actively screening staff members as well as essential non-staff personnel and vendors, such as supply deliverers, emergency medical personal, transportation providers, and other service providers to help prevent any potential exposure or transmission of COVID-19.
- Our staff has had the opportunity to receive the COVID vaccine if they so wish. We will continue to make these opportunities available to them if they wish to become vaccinated.
VIRTUAL VISITS ENCOURAGED
Our Wi-Fi is available and free of charge for residents. If you provide your loved one with their own personal tablet or Wi-Fi device, they can connect with friends and families at any time, and not have to wait for our assistance.
If you are interested in providing your loved one with his/her own Wi-Fi device to use for virtual visiting, please keep the following mind:
- The resident should be aware and responsible enough to handle and use the device properly. Lucy Corr will not be responsible for replacing a lost or broken device.
- The device should be clearly labeled, in a permanent manner, with the resident’s name.
- The device should include all necessary batteries, chargers, cords, etc.
- The device should be pre-set with apps and account information so the resident can use it right away.
- The device/app should be compatible with whatever device/app you will be using (ex: FaceTime requires an Apple device; other platforms like Zoom, Skype, Google-Hangouts, etc. will work with Android devices.)
- The device should be from a reputable, well-known brand (like Apple iPad, Amazon Kindle/Fire or Samsung tablets).