Enjoy an all-inclusive retirement lifestyle.
The beauty and ease of the our Independent Living lifestyle extends far beyond the lovely residences and friendly atmosphere. Whether you choose one of our charming cottages or spacious apartments, you’ll always be able to kick back and relax, knowing that we’ve got you covered with a host of services and amenities.
The following services are included in your monthly fee:
- General maintenance of homes and landscapes
- Housekeeping every other week (cleaning, dusting, vacuuming and optional additional services)
- Dining program with monthly credit for convenience and flexibility
- Wellness programs and scheduled activities
- Electricity, heat and air conditioning for apartments
- Sewer, water and refuse disposal for all residences
- Community-scheduled transportation to shopping and social, recreational, educational and cultural programs
- Priority access to Assisted Living and skilled nursing services, including up to 10 free (lifetime) days of recuperative care
- Social activities such as Bridge Club, Book Club and Knitting Club
Independent Living Amenities
The hub of our independent living community delivers access to fantastic dining, recreation, fitness and business services. You’ll always be greeted by friendly faces while you explore and enjoy a variety of luxurious amenities.
Food & Drink
Eat, drink and be merry with friends when you take advantage of our:
- Coffee bar with a variety of coffees, teas and light snacks
- Bistro featuring a menu of light fare, daily chef’s specials, grilled entrees, desserts and assorted beverages
- Private dining room available for planned functions
- Pub with fireplace and big-screen TV
Wellness & Beauty
Stay fit and relaxed with access to our:
- Fitness Center with cardiovascular and weight training equipment, and a group exercise room for fitness classes
- Swimming and exercise facilities
- Beauty and barber salon and spa services
If you need to take care of business, we’ve got you covered with:
- Information Center with details on local events, travel, churches, community mailboxes and USPS mailboxes
- Helpful concierge services with fax and copy machines
- Library with computer area and internet access
Recreation & Relaxation
Take part in an event or take it easy, with our numerous living and social spaces that include:
- Warm, friendly welcome area with living room and fireplace
- Outdoor patio with seating and barbecue grill
- Multipurpose community rooms for social events, movies, painting, fine arts, educational programs and other activities
- Community garden with shared raised beds, putting green, horseshoes, fire pit, gazebo and picnic tables
Rest easy knowing your environment is safe and secure with nighttime security on our grounds and a 24-hour emergency response system.
Continuing Care Retirement
You can always call Lucy Corr home, because you’ll never have to relocate to get quality health care and professional attention. Lucy Corr is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), with a full range of coordinated services designed to promote wellness and address the changing health needs that come with aging. As part of a CCRC, you’re able to enjoy your independence with the peace of mind the comes from knowing that the care you need is available when you need it.