Lucy Corr is a Not-for-Profit Continuing Care Retirement Community offering Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Adult Day Services, Independent Living and Companion Services.
At Lucy Corr, exceptional caring is not just what we do – it’s at the core of who we are.
We are looking to grow our team with professionals that share our passion for creating the best experience for our residents.
This is a wonderful opportunity as Lucy Corr is a not-for-profit facility deemed as a qualifying employer for the Federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program!
In addition, Lucy Corr proudly offers a total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive pay; Revamped Nursing and CNA pay scales & shift differentials
- Continuing education & Nursing Scholarships
- Bonus & Incentive programs
- License / Certification Renewal Reimbursement
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes Retirement plans with the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) & employer-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Work / Life Balance to include Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays & Employee Discount Program
- On-site employee gym, computer lab, gift shop, cafeteria & free, healthy lunches
Lucy Corr is a Drug-free/Smoke-free Workplace. Lucy Corr is an equal opportunity employer.
Volunteers are vital to our residents’ quality of life and sense of community. Lucy Corr has a strong interest in making your volunteer experience one in which you learn and grow in your service to others. There are several volunteer opportunities to consider here at Lucy Corr, including visits with residents, assisting with activities and supporting fundraisers with the Lucy Corr Foundation. Volunteer opportunities are available for those age 15 and older.
Call our volunteer coordinator at (804) 748-1511 for more information.