Lucy Corr is a Not-for-Profit Continuing Care Retirement Community offering Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Adult Day Services, Independent Living and Companion Services.
At Lucy Corr, exceptional caring is not just what we do – it’s at the core of who we are.
We are looking to grow our team with professionals that share our passion for creating the best experience for our residents.
This is a wonderful opportunity as Lucy Corr is a not-for-profit facility deemed as a qualifying employer for the Federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program!
In addition, Lucy Corr proudly offers a total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive pay; Revamped Nursing and CNA pay scales & shift differentials
- Continuing education & Nursing Scholarships
- Bonus & Incentive programs
- License / Certification Renewal Reimbursement
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes Retirement plans with the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) & employer-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Work / Life Balance to include Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays & Employee Discount Program
- On-site employee gym, computer lab, gift shop, cafeteria & free, healthy lunches
Lucy Corr is a Drug-free/Smoke-free Workplace. Lucy Corr is an equal opportunity employer.