There’s no easier way to take a tour.
In the midst of the COVID-19 situation and stay-at-home guidelines, Lucy Corr invites you to take a virtual tour of our senior Independent Living cottages in Chesterfield, VA! It’s the most convenient way to catch a glimpse of our spacious and modern two bedroom, two bathroom cottages with built-in safety features and attached one- or two-car garage options.
Although there are no known cases of COVID-19 at Lucy Corr, we’re continuing to work diligently to keep our community safe and healthy and have temporarily restricted visitations to our campus. If you are interested in learning more about Lucy Corr, you can help us keep everyone safe by taking a virtual tour instead of visiting our campus for the full experience.
Now offering 50% savings on cottage entrance fees!
After your virtual tour, we’re available to answer any questions you may have! Call us at (804) 425-8280 to learn more!
Independent Living Cottage Features
Your new home should feel like home. That’s why each charming, pet friendly cottage features the following:
- Spacious rooms with 9-foot ceilings
- Patios and gated gardens
- Separate dining area (includes eat-in kitchen in The Weatherford)
- Washer and dryer
- One- or two-car garage
- Fenced dog park
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Gas log fireplace and sunroom available
- Wiring for cable TV, telephone, and high-speed internet
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops
- Safe, friendly, well–lit neighborhood
- Personal emergency pendant
- Built-in safety features and medical alert monitoring
- ADA-compliant bathrooms, entryways, and floor plans