The help you need to live the life you want.
Enjoy senior living with supportive health care services.
Achieve your highest level of independence with assisted living services that meet your every need and level of care – while you enjoy all that life has to offer. As a resident in our Assisted Living program, you’re a part of a community of care dedicated to supporting you every step of the way.
The Assisted Living program at Lucy Corr offers three levels of service: residential, moderate and intensive assisted care. Our strong staff-to-resident ratio allows for an intimate environment that gives every resident access to the individualized attention they need. Residents also have access to:
- Medication management
- Individualized care plans
- Rehabilitation services
Our memory care unit provides secure, dignified care for residents who require this type of specialized environment. With personalized attention and activities that stimulate the mind, residents in our memory care unit can continue to live high-quality, purposeful lives.
Caregiving is demanding, and it’s healthy for caregivers to take a break. That’s why Lucy Corr offers Respite Care services that allow them to get some much-needed rest, with the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved ones are in responsible, supportive hands.
With 48 private apartments and access to community areas for fun and entertainment, our Assisted Living residential spaces provide comfortable and elegant living:
- Spacious floor plans
- Attractively designed common areas
- Gracious living room with fireplace
- Outdoor veranda and gardens
- Country kitchen, lounge and laundry rooms
- Community room with stage and dance floor
Lucy Corr residents don’t have to look far to find everything they need. From housekeeping to hair appointments, we offer a variety of convenient services to complement every lifestyle, including:
- Dining services program, offering three meals daily in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Optional laundry, cable and phone services
- On-site computers
- On-site library and chapel
- On-site beauty/barber shop
Activities & Programs
The calendar at Lucy Corr is always full of fun social events and entertaining activities for our residents who are able to participate:
- Small groups: Book Club, Needlework, Poker Group, Bible Study and more
- Chesterfield Library services
- Special holiday and social events
- Support groups
- Resident flower gardens