View current job openings and apply online!
Lucy Corr is a non-profit continuing care community committed to ongoing learning and personal development. We value the highest levels of professional, legal and ethical standards. Employees enjoy competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and a cooperative, caring work environment.
We have an ongoing recruitment program for part-time and full-time positions in our nursing departments. Lucy Corr is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Retirement with the Virginia Retirement System
- Employer contribution to health insurance and dental insurance available
- Employer-funded life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- 6 paid holidays and paid time off after 90 days, according to service
- Deferred compensation available
- Employee cafeteria
- Training programs, in-services, and administrative and financial support for continuing education
- Flexibility of work schedules for nursing staff
- Staff recognition programs
- CNA career ladder with skilled pay benefits (NA trainee, CNA, medical technician, restorative aide and mentor)
Volunteers are vital to our residents’ quality of life and sense of community. Lucy Corr has a strong interest in making your volunteer experience one in which you learn and grow in your service to others. There are several volunteer opportunities to consider here at Lucy Corr, including visits with residents, assisting with activities and supporting fundraisers with the Lucy Corr Foundation. Volunteer opportunities are available for those age 15 and older.
Call our volunteer coordinator at 804-748-1511 for more information.